For the second year running, we hosted the annual Internation Live Music Conference. This year's theme was galactic which included a UFO drone.
- The main annual awards dinner for the international live music business
- To be a great networking opportunity, a fun night and good value for money
- Fried pumpkin & sage cannelloni, roasted shallot, gruyere, pumpkin jam
- Lamb loin lollipop, rolled glazed lamb breast, roasted salsify, green beans and pickled shallots, kohlrabi, black olive and braised lamb leg parcel, saffron air, lamb jus, saffron mash
- Aubergine gateaux with basil mash, sun blushed tomatoes, roasted peppers, roasted salsify, green beans and pickled shallots, kohlrabi, black olive and veggie parcel, saffron air, saffron mash
- Baked toffee cheesecake, apple gel and compote, caramel crispies, sour apple sorbet
"We weren’t looking for a specific style of venue, but 8 Northumberland’s Avenue ballroom is a beautiful setting for any event. The flexible lighting and different configurations of the room allowed us to be very creative with it."
"The aim was to present the Arthur Awards, the international live music industry’s Oscars, in a great setting with the great and the god of the business. The venue team were key in helping us reach that goal."
"Feedback from guests was very good. The flying UFO certainly made a few people’s nights, and the catering and service were first class."