We were proud to host the Specsavers Spectacle Wearer of the Year Awards for the third year running. The star studded awards are a celebration of spectacle wearers everywhere as well as raising money for the charity Kidscape.
- To raise money and awareness for anti-bullying charity Kidscape
- To create a buzz about the Awards with celebrities and Press
- To demonstrate how people can look great wearing their specs
- Breast of guinea fowl, celeriac puree, caramelised apple, fresh watercress, baby leeks wrapped in pancetta, peppercorn jus
- Spinach, feta and mushroom wellington, celeriac puree, caramelised apple, fresh watercress, baby leek bundle, peppercorn jus
- A liquid nitrogen ice cream bar featuring the Dragons Breath experience
"Having the right space and flow for a reception, dinner and awards show, plus after show party. A great team to work with, with creative ideas of their own. Cost for a central London venue and having hotel rooms available next door."
"Crucial in that we need to encourage media and photographers to attend as coverage and awareness is vital."
"Yes, in terms of presentation ideas for canapés, drinks and food – we included the ice cream station last year."