Below you will find our policy around how we will work with you, our agents. In summary:
- We offer 10% commission on the NET total of contracted items.
- We will always pay you on time, and before you ask.
- We are always working on more incentive programmes for you. Get in touch to find out what we're working on.
- If you would like commission on Blue Hut Production, please mark this up before sending onto your client. Please note discounted AV packages will not be commissionable.
- New enquiries quoted for will not be automatically pencilled in, please let us know if you need the date putting on hold
- All pencils require a reference
- Offering the budget in the first instance will allow us to quote you quicker and with a relevant package
Holding Provisional Dates
- We will hold a date for 3 weeks unless you come in and see the venue, or we receive an update from you with feedback regarding the booking
- If there is no progress or updates the date will be released, of course, we will always contact you before releasing the date
- We offer 10% commission to all agents who bring new business to the venue and who bring a client back for a repeat event
- This 10% is on the net total for contracted items
- Commission invoices are to be raised after the event
- Commission will be paid once the final invoice has been paid by the client
- On certain occasions we will offer increased commission, to find out our latest offers go back to the agency home page and see if your event qualifies.
- All commission invoices must be submitted within a year of the event date. Any invoices issued after that period will not be paid without prior signed agreement
- For venue finding agents with repeat clients, we pay 10% on the net on contracted year 1 and 2, for venue finding agents we will only pay 5% commission on the net of contracted items for further years. Unless the agency is offering the client event managing each year where we will continue to pay 10% on the contracted amount
- If you would like commission on Blue Hut Production, please mark this up before sending onto your client
- If an event is cancelled, we will pay commission on the cancellation fee, not the full contracted amount.
- If an event date is changed, we will not pay commission on the date alteration fee.
- If you are signing the contract on behalf of the client please do not deduct the commission from the invoice, it will need to be processed separately.
- The invoices and contracts need to be confirmed before the client sees them. It is the agency’s responsibility to double check all details are included in the terms and conditions and deposits.
- For agents involved in full event management on the day please confirm the event sheet is correct with your dedicated Event Manager. It is suggested this is also signed off by the client. Anything not charged for will not be included on the day if not noticed in advance.